Hard Work. Determination.
As Martial Artists, regardless of style, we all know that this is what it takes.
In this, our first episode, we introduce ourselves and share a bit of our history in the martial arts.
We also interview the legendary Allen Pittman and throw some interesting news stories at you.
In this episode, although we mention that we’re going to talk about “Form vs. Function“, we don’t really. The ole bait-and-switch, ya know. Seriously though, we’ve had some obstacles getting up and running, but you’ll find that hot topic of discussion in Episode 3.
Links to more information about some of the things we mention during the show. BTW…Blue = Video! 🙂
In the Interview
- Allen Pittman
- Allen Pittman’s 2012 Schedule – U.S. and Europe
- Lawrence Huff
- Robert Smith
- Craig S. Kiessling – Link Coming Soon
- Hung I-Mien, Hung I-Hsiang & Hung I-Wen
- Dan Quillian
- Howard Hill
- Errol Flynn
- David Jones – Link Coming Soon
- Rose Li
- Marnix Wells
- Wang Shu Jin
- Big Al – Allen Carroll – Link Coming Soon
Topics and Things
News, News, News
- Mixed Martial Arts Fighter Taken to Court
- Martial arts training offered free to cops
- Martial arts instructor accused of sexual abuse on the run
Update: Umar Love Caught in Canada – Surrenders Without a Fight
- China Eastern Flight Attendants Are the Latest to Be Kung Fu Fighting
- Keanu Reeves’ Directorial Debut ‘Man of Tai Chi’ Gets Greenlight
- Magnificent J. – Link Coming Soon!
- Ignore the email address. Use mailbag_at_thisdomainname_com or Contact Us