The effects of being a martial artist on relationships, News, Mailbag, and more.
Welcome to Episode Fifty Six of Hiyaa!! THE Martial Arts Podcast – The “Will you be my friend?” Show
Do martial arts impact your interpersonal relationships? Damn right they do.
So put on your sexy pants and join us in a collegial kung fu dance!
Martial Arts & Relationships
Links to more information about some of the things we mention during the show. BTW…Blue = Video! 🙂
In the Opening
Topics & Things
In the Discussion
Topics & Things
- email from Paul
- Issues with teaching your significant other
- Is it okay to date your students?
- Is it okay to date fellow students?
- Women will be noticed in a martial arts class
- Dealing with unwanted advances
- email from Young Smith
- Transferring dedication to other areas of life
- The Last Dragon
- Meeting people you wouldn’t otherwise meet
- email from Jaredd Wilson
- Martial Thoughts Podcast
- Checkout our website and facebook page for upcoming surveys
- The Dojo is not a dating pool
- Favoritism in the class
- Friendships in the dojo
- Relationship management
- Applying non-physical martial arts lessons
- Shout out and Judy Chop to Magnificent J
- email from Tarzan Smith
- Martial arts provides a common touch
- Martial arts and the family dynamic
- Conflict can lead to friendships
- Martial arts strengthens, life corrodes
- Thanks for to all the listeners who wrote us about this topic.
- Wushu booty: being fit helps
Listener Content: The Martial Brain…Realism in Sparring
News, News, News
In the Mailbag
- another email from Tarzan Smith
- email from Troy
- email from Mark