Weapons are Clashing folks!
Welcome to Episode Thirty Five of Hiyaa!! THE Martial Arts Podcast – The Weapons Show!
Listen as we discuss Classical Weaponry – Why Bother?
Learn about World Tai Chi and Qigong Day, Weapons Training, hear some news and get a movie review.
Dave gets his gears ground and waves his hands in the air. Good times.
Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Links to more information about some of the things we mention during the show. BTW…Blue = Video! 🙂
In the Discussion
- 18 Weapons of Wushu
- Deerhorn Knives
- Big Bagua Broadsword
- Wing Chun Weaponry
- Pole Shaking
- The "Indian Club" (Gada)
- Getting Bulbous
- Code Duello
- Trial By Combat
- A Leather-Gloved Slap in the Face
- Sean Connery on Jeopardy
- Big List of Weapon Classifications
- Bandolier of Throwing Knives
- Fist of Legend – The Belt Scene
- Thang Ta
- Don’t Bring a Knife to a Gunfight
- Filipino Blade Fun
- Gurkha use Kukri
- Kuroda – The Swordguy
- Weapons with the Dog Brothers/a>
- Allen Pittman’s weaponry – S. Africa
- Allen Pittman’s Hoplite Research
- SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Swordfighting in Atlanta
- C’mon – Swang it!
- El Kabong
- Shock Knife
- Weapon-Masters, Hit us up – We Know You’re Out There!