KOs versus Subs, TMAs and MMAs, playground wrist locks, News, and More.
Welcome to Episode Forty One of Hiyaa!! THE Martial Arts Podcast – The Return of the Leopard-Print Singlet Show!
Meet Brent Weedman, up-and-coming Bellator fighter and really swell guy!
So jump in the Ring and wait for the Ding…It’s on!
Links to more information about some of the things we mention during the show. BTW…Blue = Video! 🙂
In the Interview
- Brent Weedman
- Helio Soneca
- John Troyer
- Doug Lima
- J. J. Ambrose
- Ryan Hall
- Marius Zaromskis
- Carl Sagan
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Phil Plait
- James Randi
- Jerry Coyne
- Richard Dawkins
- Michael Shermer
- Evan Bernstein
- Justin Baesman
- Russian guy with hard to pronounce name
- Brent on Facebook
Topics and Things
News, News, News
- Nannies with martial arts and stunt-driving skills could be option for royal couple
- Hidden cameras found in abbot’s bedroom
- Million-selling reformed killer Tony Anthony exposed as serial fantasist
- Joint military services Mixed Martial Arts (See it while you can – for some reason the original article’s been taken down – this is Google’s cached version & no telling how long it will be up)
- Weinstein Company remaking classic Shaw Brothers movies
- Bloodsport gets remade
- New Blood in The Expendables 3
- Madhuri Dixit-Nene taking Kung fu classes for ‘Gulaab Gang’
- Jackie Chan to attend kung fu competition in Madagascar
- Stoneyfield Yogurt Kung-Farmer commercial
- Kung Fu Kitchen and Sushi’s revamped menu
In the Closing
- And as usual…Hit us up, Rate and Review, Like us and Love us, Communicate with us!